Comms & Content
Catherine Lee, Marketing Manager
Marketing functions are diverse, and there are lots of different ways to work, which is why we bring experience, scale and expertise where it’s needed.
We can fit in and support your existing marketing team. Or, we can be your marketing team, and deliver on projects and strategies end-to-end.
Brands we’ve worked with
- Through paid social media advertising, The Walk helped InstantScripts to target a variety of different audiences with specific messaging and the most relevant offering. From birth control and STI testing, to hair loss treatment and erectile dysfunction, each…
Leveraging the strengths of social media to drive sales like never before
- Fronditha Care is a not-for-profit organisation which runs aged care services and residential homes in Victoria and New South Wales. They turned to The Walk when they were offering the opportunity for new residents to join their community…
Taking care personally
- A picture paints a thousand words, which makes brand photography an important part of communication. In the B2B tech environment, where products and services are complicated and can have highly abstract benefits, this takes an extra level of…
Setting the scene for professional services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. To help SMBs understand that it's a versatile environment that's not just for the bigger players, AWS wanted to demonstrate the possibilities presented by…
Sharing customer stories to showcase the power of the AWS Cloud
- AWS realised that they needed to do more to connect with their audience and demonstrate what opportunities awaited them in the cloud. They approached the Walk to help them inspire their audience with stories of the innovation that’s…
How storytelling can turn great customers into even greater brand ambassadors
- With Microsoft 365 already such a highly commoditised product, Lenovo turned to The Walk to develop a creative and fully integrated marketing campaign that would get their customers excited about pairing Microsoft 365 with Lenovo CSP Managed Services.
When familiar software meets creative marketing